What Should You Know About the Specs of the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV?
The 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV is an excellent choice if you need a spacious midsize SUV that won’t break the bank on gas. This sporty crossover’s appearance is reminiscent of the Camaro’s sharp edges and aggressive contours.
The Blazer EV may serve as a daily driver or a family-friendly vehicle for a summer vacation. Check out the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV’s options and specs on the Twin Falls Chevy dealer before you take a spin on this all-electric SUV.
What are the Specs of the Chevrolet Blazer EV?
Here are the specs of the Blazer EV that you should know:
Vivid Edges are an Option:
- Chevrolet offers four different electric Blazer EV trim levels for 2024: 1LT, 2LT, RS, and SS. Bright, bold color options for your Blazer EV include Summit White, Sterling Grey Metallic, Radiant Red, Galaxy Grey Metallic, Iridescent Pearl, Red Hot, Riptide Blue Metallic, and Black.
- The 1LT and 2LT sport 19-inch wheels, while the RS goes down the road on 21-inch and the SS on 22-inch wheels. The RS is easily distinguished by its blacked-out grille panel and lower fascia, complemented by sporty flow-through rocker molding.
Purely Electric Prowess and Power:
- The all-electric 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV uses the Ultium Platform. There are various performance and handling improvements in the Blazer. Research indicates that the 0-60 time for the SS is under 4 seconds, and it has 557 horsepower.
- A versatile chassis lets the new Blazer EV drive front-wheel, all-wheel, or rear-wheel. General Motors expects the Blazer EV’s range to be 247–320 miles.
- Regen on Demand and One-Pedal Driving maximize the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV’s all-electric range by storing kinetic energy. Blazer EV supports 120- or 240-volt home charging. Over 40,000 public charging points make fueling your Blazer EV easy. Connect, pull, and charge.
Interior Design That Breaks the Mould:
- The massive 17.7-inch infotainment touchscreen that works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is the first thing people will notice when they enter the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV. You and your passengers will appreciate the additional heating and air conditioning provided by the third vent located conveniently under the control panel.
- The 11-inch digital information display is great for drivers because it shows them all they need to know about their trip at a glance. Ambient lighting will assist in establishing the tone for the drive in your Blazer EV. Passengers in the second seat receive lots of legroom, thanks to the flat floor provided by the battery packaging.
Super Cruise, by Chevrolet
The 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV has Super Cruise — the world’s first hands-free driving technology with over 200,000 miles of compatible roadways. Thanks to Super Cruise, you can relax while a capable driver takes the wheel. Super Cruise’s adaptive cruise control takes over acceleration and deceleration to keep a predetermined distance from the car in front.
Your Blazer EV will stay in its lane thanks to Chevrolet Connect Services, sensors, LiDAR mapping, and real-time, precise positioning cameras. Get in touch with Twin Falls Chevrolet dealer Chevy to enjoy hands-free driving today!
We’ll arrange a test drive for you once the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV arrives on our lot. You can start immediately by visiting or calling. The bumper-to-bumper limited warranty for your 2024 Chevy Blazer EV lasts eight years or 100,000 miles. You also get courtesy transportation for the same duration and mileage and five years or 60,000 miles of 24/7 Roadside Assistance with vehicle unlock and jump-start services.